PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AT MITFORM DOMINIK CEMBROWICZ
- MITFORM fully respects the right to privacy, including the protection of personal data. MITFORM hereby warns the Buyer that when using products and services of MITFORM, the Buyer may be asked to provide a certain amount of personal data that will be collected and used by MITFORM.
- The administrator of the personal data provided by the Buyer, is Dominik Cembrowicz, doing business under the name MITFORM Dominik Cembrowicz, address: os. Gen. Władysława Sikorskiego no. 11 lok. 1, 64-410 Sieraków, NIP: 5951348188, REGON: 634450637.
- The administrator can also be contacted via: [dominik .firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the execution of the sales contract.
- MITFORM processes personal data for the purposes of selling products offered by MITFORM, investigation and defense in the event of mutual claims, marketing of MITFORM (MITFORM’s legitimate interest when you are our customer and based on your consent when you were not yet one) and for the fulfillment of accounting obligations related to separate legal regulations.
- The Buyer’s data will be processed for the period necessary for the performance of the contract, and thereafter for the purposes and for the time and to the extent required by law or to secure possible claims, or until the withdrawal of the granted consent if the processing takes place on this basis.
- The Buyer has the right to request access to, rectification, deletion or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the Buyer, as well as the right to data portability.
- To the extent that the Buyer’s personal data are processed on the basis of consent, the Buyer has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, which does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent given by the Buyer before its withdrawal.
- The buyer has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority-President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- In the event that the Buyer chooses delivery by courier, carrier, solely for the purpose of executing the contract concluded with the Buyer and only to the extent necessary for delivery, will provide the Buyer’s personal data to the courier, carrier with the delivery order.
- MITFORM will share personal data with other entities if it is necessary or expedient to do so for the performance of a contract or legal obligation.
We will transfer data to certain groups of entities:
– persons authorized by us, our employees and associates who need to have access to data to perform their duties,
– to processors to whom we outsource this task, e.g., companies operating IT and ICT systems, courier companies, payment processing companies, our advisors.